Forex 5 Candles Reversal Binary Options Strategy
Forex 5 Candles Reversal Binary Options Strategy:
This Binary Options Strategy High/Low is based on the reversal indicator (setting: four candles and Roby DSS Bresser colored indicator set(5, 5).
Time Frame H1 Expires Time: 120 min or 60 min (prefferred).
Currency pair: EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, (any)
Commodities: Gold, Silver, and Crude Oil.
- Set your Reversal indicator to 4 candles;
- Set your Roby DSS Bresser colored indicator (5,5).
Rules: 5 candles reversal Binary Options Strategy High/Low
Open simultaneously at least 10 charts.
Wait that appears the buy arrow;
Wait appears the first blue dot of Roby DSS Bressert colored indicator and buy call al the close of the same bar.
Wait that appears the sell arrow;
Wait appears the first red dot of Roby DSS Bressert colored indicator and buy put al the close of the same bar.
Expires Time: 120 min or 60 min (preferred).
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex 5 Candles Reversal Binary Options Strategy?
- Download Forex 5 Candles Reversal Binary Options Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex 5 Candles Reversal Binary Options Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.