Forex 60 Minute Breakout Trading Strategy
Forex 60 Minute Breakout Trading Strategy:
System concept: This is an intraday system
Long trades: Buy if the closing price of the third 30-minute bar is above the high of the first 60 minutes of the day.
Short trades: Sell short if the closing price of the third 30-minute bar is below the low of the first 60 minutes of the day.
Exit: Exit all positions on signals in the opposite direction or at the end of the day.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex 60 Minute Breakout Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex 60 Minute Breakout Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex 60 Minute Breakout Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.