Forex Box Fibonacci Breakout Trading Strategy
Forex Box Fibonacci Breakout Trading Strategy;
Time Frame 15min) There is a market pattern you can exploit for morning reversal breakout.
2) Accumulation-during Asian session the high and low of the day is set. Positions get built during this time.
3) Stop hunt- false moves against the real direction. Traders jump in and get trapped.
4) The true trend is slow and steady and takes several hours to cap off.
5) End of day- off of high/low back into consolidation where traders get trapped in consolidation paying rollover.
6) They will burn your account and punish you. This is why you should not trade with the retail traders. Try to pay attention to your charts and watch those breakouts from the range these are the moves that trap the herd. When the W or M forms-enter going the opposite way.
7) Never trade in the middle of the range. Short off the top of the range(daily high) or go long off the bottom of the range (daily low).
8) You must watch for the M and W formations near the high and lows for these moves. The cycle begins and ends with consolidation usually in the middle of the range where they can keep the buyers and sellers trapped until they come get your stops.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Box Fibonacci Breakout Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex Box Fibonacci Breakout Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Box Fibonacci Breakout Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.