Forex Candlestick Pattern Pivot Points Trading Strategy
Forex Candlestick Pattern Pivot Points Trading Strategy:
This System is hybrid. Price action with ergodic indicator.
Time Frame H1.
Pivot Scalping with candlestick patterns metatrader indicators:
Candlestick patterns above pivot levels with up arrow.
BH Ergodic signal line crosses upward.
Candlestick patterns below pivot leves with down arrow.
BH Ergodic signal line crosses downward.
Make Profit always on the next pivot levels or 4 pips before the level.
Stop loss 20 -25 pips.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Candlestick Pattern Pivot Points Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex Candlestick Pattern Pivot Points Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Candlestick Pattern Pivot Points Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.