Forex CCI RPN Binary Options Strategy
Forex CCI RPN Binary Options Strategy;
Markets:Forex, Stocks, CFD, Futures,
Time Frame 30 or higher max 240 min
Time Frame 30 min= Expires time 180 min-240 min;
Time Frame 60 min= Expires time 600 min;
Time Frame 240 min = Expires Time 1440 min.
The Metatrader Indicators of CCI rnp Binary Options Strategy One Touch:
CCI rnp (period 14, levels 190, -190);
KG Targets Points.
Rules CCI rnp Binary Options Strategy One Touch
1) wait that the value of the CCI rnp reaches or breaks the level of -190;
2) buy the first buy signal the CCI rnp (when it turns red).
1) wait that the value of the CCI rnp reaches or breaks the level of 190;
2) sell the first sell signal the CCI rnp (when it turns aqua).
Exit Position at first KG Targets levels in direction of the trade, into the expires time.
What is the best time expires for this Binary strategy?
I think the higher the time frame, the greater the chance of winning, but being a Binary strategy with a fast profit the differences are minimal.
In the pictures below CCI rnp Binary Options Strategy One Touch in action.
example GBP / GPY 30 min time frame.
example EUR / USD30 min time frame.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex CCI RPN Binary Options Strategy?
- Download Forex CCI RPN Binary Options Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex CCI RPN Binary Options Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.