Forex Congestion Breakout Trading System
Forex Congestion Breakout Trading System:
Congestion Breakout is a trading system based on Congestion Breakout indicator filtered by ADX indicator and CCI indicator
Time Frame 15 or Higher
ADX With D+and D-.
When price close above the upper band ,CCI>125 and ADX>25.
When price close below the Lower band, CCI <-25 and ADX>25.
Any Time Frame aggressiove Target Profit;
Place stop Loss on opposite Band.
What does Forex Indicator mean?
A forex indicator is a statistical tool that currency traders use to make judgements about the direction of a currency pair’s price action. Forex indicators come in many types, including leading indicators, lagging indicators, confirming indicators and so on. Popular forex indicators include moving averages, relative strength index (RSI) and average true range (ATR). A forex trader must choose the indicators that fit his or her trading strategy.
How to install Forex Congestion Breakout Trading System?
- Download Forex Congestion Breakout Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex indicator
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Congestion Breakout Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.