Forex Directional Key Trading System
Forex Directional Key Trading System:
Enter a LONG position when all following conditions are met
– Direction indicator is BLUE and just changes its color from RED to BLUE
– Confirmation Indicator is BLUE
Enter a SHORT position when all following conditions are met
– Direction indicator is RED and just changes its color from BLUE to RED
– Confirmation Indicator is PURPLE
Stop loss level is set to the value suggested by the KeyStop indicator
There are two ways to exit your trade
- Use take profit level as suggested by the KeyStopIndicator
- Exit when the system shows a reversal signal
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Directional Key Trading System?
- Download Forex Directional Key Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Directional Key Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.