Forex Fisher Powered Scalping Strategy
Forex Fisher Powered Scalping Strategy;
Time Frame 1 min.
Bollinger Bands (120; 1);
Bollinger bands (120; 2);
Bollinger Bands (120; 3);
SMA: fast (3,5,7,9,11,13), slow (21,24,27,30,33,36);
Fisher (200, 0.3, 0.3);
Fischer (0.3, 0.3).
Fischer blue, 55SMA>120SMA, SMAfast>SMASlow, HDMA blue.
Fischer red, 55SMA<120SMA, SMAfast<SMASlow, HDMA blue.
When HADM change colour.
Place Stop loss on SMA 55.
Target Profit two option:
- 6 pips AUD/USD, 8 pips EUR/USD, 10 pips GBP/USD
- Exit on upper or lover bands of BB.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Fisher Powered Scalping Strategy?
- Download Forex Fisher Powered Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Fisher Powered Scalping Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.