Forex Heiken Ashi Trend CCI Scalping Strategy
Forex Heiken Ashi Trend CCI Scalping Strategy:
The main feature of this trading system is the manage of position with exit indicator.
Time frame 5 min or higher.
Smoothed moving average 30 period close.
Exit indicator (non lag ma 45 perod),
Heiken Ashi period 70,
Trend CCI (170, 34, 2).
Trading rules Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy
1. The red SMA line crossed the green EMA and the yellow SMA from the bottom up
2. Heiken Ashi candles in blue color
3. The Trend CCI histogram and the CCI white line are above 0 (the histogram is green)
Re-entry buy conditions (optional):
1. Green EMA and yellow SMA – over red SMA. Heiken Ashi candles are blue. Trend CCI shows strong signal – above level 80
2. The green EMA crosses the yellow SMA from the bottom up
3. The white line Entry CCI crosses level 80 from the bottom up
1. The red SMA line has crossed the green EMA and the yellow SMA from top to bottom
2. Heiken Ashi candles in red color
3. The Trend CCI histogram and the white CCI Entry line are below 0 (the histogram is red)
Re-entry Sell conditions:
1. Green EMA and yellow SMA – under the red SMA. Heiken Ashi candles are red. Trend CCI shows a strong signal – below -80
2. The green EMA crosses the yellow SMA from top to bottom
Stop Loss: not more than 10-25 points depends by time frame.
Exit positions options:
1. When the Exit line changes color. With a trend upwards – from green to purple, with a trend down – vice versa
2. For a fixed Take Profit
3. When you realize that the price moves quickly in the opposite direction to the trend.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Heiken Ashi Trend CCI Scalping Strategy?
- Download Forex Heiken Ashi Trend CCI Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Heiken Ashi Trend CCI Scalping Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.