Forex JMA Starlight Trading System
Forex JMA Starlight Trading System:
Time Frame ANY
on the 1 hr and daily chart, place a Jma Star Light (5,5), 27 SMHull. Add a and MACD.
Pivot Indicator only H1 chart.
Entries and Exits
The Daily chart is used as a directional filter. when the 5 Jma Star light is above the 27 SMHull, then only seek Long trades, when the (5.5) Jma Star Light is below the 27 SMHull, only seek Short trades.
On the 1hr Chart watch for a crossover of the Jma over the SMHull (in the direction of the daily filter).
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex JMA Starlight Trading System?
- Download Forex Double CCI RSIOMA Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex JMA Starlight Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.