Forex London Open Box Breakout Trading Strategy
Forex London Open Box Breakout Trading Strategy;
Time Frame 15 min or 30 min.
Breakout Box 4 London Open,
Sell Zone Fibs.
FX Fisher mod indicator (10 period set signal true);
FX Fischer mod indicator (25 period set signal true).
Rules: London Open Box Breakout Trading System
The box start at 2:00 GMT and the end is 7:45 GMT. Because the candle at 8:00 GMT ( London Open) must be the first candle outside the red box.
The Price is above the blue line Buy Zone Fibs;
FX Fisher mod indicator (10 period ) is green
FX Fischer mod indicator (25 period ) is green.
Place a pending order +2 pips above the Breakout Box 4 London Open.
The Price is below the red line Sell Zone Fibs;
FX Fisher mod indicator (10 period ) is red
FX Fischer mod indicator (25 period ) is red.
Place a pending order +2 pips below the Breakout Box 4 London Open
Exit Strategy in a breakout intraday system is the most important aspect.
- Target profit is 20-25 pips. Place Initial Stop loss 20 pips, but when you have 12-15 pips in profit move stop loss to breakeven.
- After open position Insert a Trailng Stop of 25 pips and close the position at end of Day or with a profit target of 40-50 pips.This Trading System is also good for trading with Binary Options Strategies.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex London Open Box Breakout Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex London Open Box Breakout Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex London Open Box Breakout Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.