Forex LSMA CCI Trading System
Forex LSMA CCI Trading System:
Time Frame 15 min or higher.
Currency Pairs: all
LSMA rnp 21
Place a trade when CCI 14 exits 100 lvl, and CCI 8 exits 100 as well and/or exits the zero level.
Or place a trade when both CCI’s exit from zero level around the same time.
If Buy LSMA rnp is Green, If Sell LSMA rnp is Red.
Exit the trade when CCI 8 exits the zero level or LSMA rnp change color.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex LSMA CCI Trading System?
- Download Forex LSMA CCI Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex LSMA CCI Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.