Forex MA Cross RSI Filter Trading System
Forex MA Cross RSI Filter Trading System:
3MAcross Alert ( red and blue arrows ),
Candles indicator ( red and blue candles ),
RSI Filter (14),
Blue Arrow ( 3 MA Cross alert) + Blue Candle+RSI Filter Blue
Red Arrow (3 MA Cross alert) + Red Candle + RSI Filter RED
Pink lines = Targets for buy trades
Green lines = Targets for sell trades
Stop loss 40 pips
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex MA Cross RSI Filter Trading System?
- Download Forex MA Cross RSI Filter Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex MA Cross RSI Filter Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.