Forex Red Green Candle Binary Options Strategy
Forex Red Green Candle Binary Options Strategy:
I present to you a strategy profitable for binary options call of the Red, Green Candle , which literally translates as “green candle red” and this becomes evident when you look at the chart with indicators of the vehicle, which is dominated by the red and green. This strategy, I liked it immediately for its simplicity and, most important thing for any trader, for the accuracy of the signals data. The strategy uses three main indicators, which allow you to quickly analyze the signals and, on the basis of the purchase options.
You can use this trading system also for Day trading without binary options.
Time Frame 5 min or higher.
Currency: on all the major currency pairs, metals, indices and shares.
Opening hours: London and New York session
expiry time: 3 candles.
2 Ema red and green (Ma1 49, MA 2 89).
RGC course 21 period, close.
RGC shadow 3EMA ( 3, 13, 17).
RCG three colors (default setting).
RCG Histogram (21 period).
Trading rules Red, Green, Candle Strategy.
1.2EMA_Red_Green green color
2.The rims of the indicator 3Color_TF in the line along the vertical were colored in green
3. On the histogram in the third window of the indicators appeared a green bar.
1. 2EMA_Red_Green red color.
2. The rims of the indicator 3Color_TF in the line along the vertical were colored in red.
3. On the histogram in the third window of the indicators appeared a red bar (not a line).
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Red Green Candle Binary Options Strategy?
- Download Forex Red Green Candle Binary Options Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Red Green Candle Binary Options Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.