Forex Scalping Pivot Points Trading Strategy
Forex Scalping Pivot Points Trading Strategy;
Scalping with pivot levels, Metatrader Indicators :
– Stochastic (10,5,5) with 15 and 85 levels;
-RSI (14) rsx (12) with 20 and 80 levels;
– MACD Divergence (just an addon..not necessary);
– Autopivot V.5 ( daily , weekly , monthly ).
The Pivot points show us the daily range which is likely to be filled within the london and ny session.
Buy at the end of a green candle with these conditions:
– rsx (5 ) is below 20 area;
– Schaff Trend Cycle ( 100 area) ;
– the price is above a daily pivot level;
If we have an additional bullish divergence on the MACD window we have a quiet low risk and easy buy.
Sell at the end of a red candle with these conditions.
– rsx (5 ) is above 80 area;
– Schaff Trend Cycle ( 0 area).
– the price is belowe a daily pivot level;
If we have an additional bearish divergence on the MACD window we have a quiet low risk and easy buy.
Profit targets next pivot levels.
Stop loss above/below next pivot level +5-7 pips in addition.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Scalping Pivot Points Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex Scalping Pivot Points Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Scalping Pivot Points Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.