Forex Sniper Ergodic CCI Trading Strategy
Forex Sniper Ergodic CCI Trading Strategy:
FT 4H Trading System is a strategy based on crossover of Fx Siniper Ergodic CCI above/below the 150 levels with the filter of the Candle Average indicator above/below the zero. This trading system find the extreme oscillations of the market.
Time Frame 4H.
Currency pairs Majors and minors.
Apply this template a more charts at the some time.
Metatrader 4 indicators setting
Fx Sniper Ergodic CCI (4, 8, 5, 4).
Candle Average V.3 (3,3,3,3).
Trading Rules FT 4H Trading SystemTrading is carried out around the clock in 3 orders
1) FX Sniper’s indicator has crossed (blue line above red line) below -150 level
2) CandleAverage_v3 below 0 level
1) FX Sniper’s indicator has crossed (red line above blue) above 150
2) CandleAverage_v3 above 0 level
1st order 50 p
2nd order 100 p
3rd warrant (your greed/nerves) [I bet 200 p]
after closing the 1st order (50 p), we put the rest (at your request) in:
b) local minimum / maximum
C) above/below + a few pips of the candle open
The indicators do not paint, the system is tested for a couple of months on demo.
Waiting for your suggestions/criticism for improvement.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Sniper Ergodic CCI Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex Sniper Ergodic CCI Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Sniper Ergodic CCI Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.