Forex Wid Breakout Trading System
This system is very simple but really great if trade properly.
The indicator are:
3. 4Hr Support and Resistance
5. 123 pattern v6
Time Frame: 1Hr and 4Hr (don’t ask my opinion on smaller TF because all settings are for higher TF, 1Hr and above.
1. RSI must crossed the level 50
2. ArrZZx2 arrow pointing up and stay after candle closed. The arrow must be exactly on or nearer the Support Line
3. FantailVMA3 are crossed, Yellow above the red
4. 123 pattern V6 for re-entry level and confirmation
Stay in trade until the other arrow come out or signal to cut position “x”.
If the market still goes into our favour, use the 123 pattern V6 to re-entry.
Short: opposite of the above
1. opposite arrow come out- after candle closed of course or x marking
2. FantailVM3 crossing or Flat
3. RSI crossing below level 50.
SL: I suggest 3 pips above/below the height/low of the last swing
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Wid Breakout Trading System?
- Download Forex Wid Breakout Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Wid Breakout Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.