Forex ZZ Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy
Forex ZZ Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy:
Zig Zag and Bollinger Bands trading system is a price action forex strategy based on Zig Zag rnp indicator, ArrzzX2 indicator with Bollinger bands.
Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, NZ/USD, USD/JPY, XAU/USD, XAG/USD, Oil.
Time frame H1 and H4.
Zig Zag rnp lenght 25 (yellow),
Zig Zag rnp lenght 50 (Magenta),
Bollinger bands ( 15, 2), withe color,
Bollinger bands ( 15, 3), royal blue,
ArZZX2 indicator (default setting),
Stochastic V.3 MTF.
Rules for Zig Zag and Bollinger Bands Trading System
1) on the chart Zig Zag rnp 25 or Zig Zag rnp 50 breaks bollinger bands lower withe or royal blue;
2) appears blue support of the ArrZZx2 indicator ;
3) Buy if stochastic V.3 MTF has crossed upward.
1) on the chart Zig Zag rnp 25 or Zig Zag rnp 50 breaks bollinger bands upper withe or royal blue;
2) appears red resistance of the ArrZZx2 indicator ;
3) sell if stochastic V.3 MTF has crossed downward.
Profit Target 60 min time frame 15-20 pips; stop loss 20 pips.
Profit Target 240 min Time frame 25-30 pips; stop loss 30 pips.
Happy trading and good pips
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex ZZ Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex ZZ Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex ZZ Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.