Forex Buy Sell Super Scalping Strategy
Forex Buy Sell Super Scalping Strategy:
Time Frame: 5m
Pairs: AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD:
1. Moving Averages
2. Signal Arrow 1(multi time moving average cross signal)
3. Signal Arrow 2(additional signal arrow)
4. Zig Zag
5. QQE indicator
6. Karl Dittman signal
Manual is simple but very powerful with good MM and control.
Entry Rule for long
1. Green is over Pink line
2. Arrows up
3. QQE blue over red dotted line
4. Karl Dittman green color
5. SnakeForce thick green
(Rule 1,2,3,5 are very essential but number 4 is optional. For short, vice versa.. )
1. Pink line is over green line
2. QQE indicator blue line goes down below red dotted line
3. SnakeForce thick red bar
==> Exit when you see whichever is faster.
You can easily understand all the rules once you just look at my template file.
I’ll attach all these indicators and template.
Back test for yourself and see how powerful it is. There’s no repaint indicator.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Buy Sell Super Scalping Strategy?
- Download Forex Buy Sell Super Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Buy Sell Super Scalping Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.