Forex Morning Flat Breakout Trading Strategy
Forex Morning Flat Breakout Trading Strategy:
Morning flat is an professional strategy for intraday trading based on the box with high and low formed between 22:15 and 6:15.
Time frame 15 min or 30 min.
Morning flat indicators: Start hour 0 – end hour 8 – profit target line 161.8.
Gann signals stop loss time frame +1 . period 5. The line has two colors: green up trend, red down trend.
Morning Flat trading rules:
- Place on peding order if the box is below of x pips:GBP/USD 70 pips- GBP/JPY 80 pips, USD/JPY 55 pips, USD/CAD 55 pips,EUR/USD 50 pips, NZD/USD 45 pips, AUD/USD 45 pips.
- Place an pending order on the high line or low line of the box if confirmed by Gann Signal stop indicator in the the same direction.
The price breaks the upper level
Gann signal stop green color.
The price breaks the lower level
Exit position when Gann Stop signal changes direction.
Exit at the profit target.
Exit with predetermined profit target ( GPP/USD 25 pips, GBP/JPY 30 pips, USD/JPY 20 pips, USD/CAD 20 pips, EUR/USD 18 pips, AUD/USD 15 pips).
Place initial stop loss 4 pips below/above the Gann signal stop.
Tip: with this approach you use the martingale because this strategy almost constantly distributes the wins and losses.
Martingala multiplier 2.0 or 1.7.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Morning Flat Breakout Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex Morning Flat Breakout Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Morning Flat Breakout Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.