Forex Xard777 MACD Slope Swing Trading Strategy
Forex Xard777 MACD Slope Swing Trading Strategy:
Xard777 MACD with Slope Trading System is an trend following intraday strategy.
Idea beig to trade off the high/low line in the opposite direction of the orange filter line. Also make sure you are on the right side of the MACD.
Time Frame 30 min or H1.
Currency pairs: majors and metals and Oil.
Rules for Xard777 MACD whit Slope
– MACD line above zero (in the buy zone – light blue color) and changes color to blue -bottom windows
– Price line turned from pink to white & above Price line channel – orange and lime i.e. lime – opposite to orange (while channel trend (thick middle line) change to light blue)
– Trend Belt show up trend ( Light blue)
– additional confirmation by candle color to be pale blue.
price going down;
trend is down;
price below orange line;
MACD below zero line and crosses down. (Sell Zone Magenta color).
Make profit at the level supprt and resistance lines;
When MACD change direction;
Profit Target predetermined.
Use the trailing Stop.
Initial stop loss 4 pips above or below Orange line.
Manage position with the expert Advisor in attach.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Xard777 MACD Slope Swing Trading Strategy?
- Download Forex Xard777 MACD Slope Swing Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Xard777 MACD Slope Swing Trading Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.