Forex Double EMA Channel Binary Options Strategy
Forex Double EMA Channel Binary Options Strategy:
Double EMA Channel with RSI indicator and Stochastic indicator is a trading system that it can applied at two Binary Options Strategy: One Touch and High and Low.
Markets:Forex, Futurex, Stocks, CFD.
Chart Time Frame 4H or Daily.
With Chart Time Frame 4H, Binary Options One Touch expire 8-max 12 bars (the 2° day);
With chart Time Frame Daily, Binary Options One Touch expire Max 4-6 days
* Trade on daily chart (swing trading forex strategy)
*5 EMA channel (applied to the close and add levels 50, -50);
* 10 EMA channel (applied to the close and add levels 50, -50);
* Stochastic indicator (11,3,3);
* RSI indicator (14);
* Fibonacci Retracement indicator (XIT_FIBS)
Trading Rules:Double EMA Channel with RSI and Stochastic Forex Strategy
Enter long if:
1. The 5 EMA channel crosses above the 10 EMA Channel and both Stochastic lines are heading up (do not enter if the stochastic lines are already in the overbought territory)
2. RSI is greater than 50
1. The 5 EMA channel crosses below the 10 EMA channel and both stochastic line are heading down AND (do not enter if the stochastic lines are already in oversold territory)
2. RSI is less than 50.
Possible Exit On Touch are the first or second two Fibonacci Retracement indicator levels .I Recommended the first.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Double EMA Channel Binary Options Strategy?
- Download Forex Double EMA Channel Binary Options Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Double EMA Channel Binary Options Strategy?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.