Forex Real Price Trading System
Forex Real Price Trading System:
Time Frame 4H or daily
System 2 uses 4 different indicators
2. Market Strength
3. Market Direction
Open a LONG position when all these conditions are satisfied
– Arrow UP
– Market Strength Indicator is BLUE
– Market Direction shows both UP arrows (BLUE color)
Open a SHORT position when all these conditions are satisfied
– Arrow down
– Market Strength Indicator is RED
– Market Direction shows both DOWN arrows (RED color)
The stoploss value will be derived from the ATR(21) indicator. Stoploss = 0.85 x ATR
There are two ways to exit your trade
– Use take profit level equals or 2 times of stoploss level.
– Exit when there are MStrength or MDirection indicators showing a reversal signal
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Real Price Trading System?
- Download Forex Real Price Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Real Price Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.