Forex Stochastic MTF Trading System
Forex Stochastic MTF Trading System;
Wait for the M15 Stoch Crossing signal (indicated by a fractal symbol, this is just a
symbol and not a fractal indicator). You can see that it is in lime color and pointing
2. The HMA4 must be in the same direction as the Stoch Crossing below it. It becomes
dodgerblue in color.
3. There must be a minimum of 3 (three) MTF Stochastic Oscillators, the M15 along
with any two of the M30, H1 and H4 time frames, in the same direction with point 1.
4. The Williams’ Percent Range Indicator must be close to and below the -10 line. If it is above the -10 line, wait for it to close below the -10 line.
5. If all conditions above are met, then enter the trade at the closing price of the current bar or the opening price of the next bar.
6. Place the stop loss 40 pips away from the entry price.
7. I place a take profit sometimes, usually when I can’t monitor the price movement
(when I need to leave the monitor). I use the daily pivot support/resistance line to
determine this level.
8. Exit the trade if the WPR comes to the “overbought” zone which is above the -10
9. Exit the trade if the M15 Stochastic has crossed into the overbought area (above the
-10 level) and ready to cross back down.
- Exit at the Pivot daily support/resistance line.
- Sell opposite conditions
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Stochastic MTF Trading System?
- Download Forex Stochastic MTF Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Stochastic MTF Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.