Forex Wilds Hybrid Trading System
Forex Wilds Hybrid Trading System:
The Rules are: Time Frame is 4Hr. Trend identification is at 4Hr and Daily TF. Entry will be made at 1Hr TF.
1. Identify the trend direction at 4Hr and Daily TF. Both these TF trend should be at the same direction.
2. Go to 1Hr TF and wait until at the same direction with 4Hr and Daily TF.
3. Once the 1Hr TF producing signal, then put your position but before that check if there is a nearest S/R. If S/R are nearer, don’t take a position, wait until crossed or put your pending order.
4. Once the system producing signal, confirm the signal with the following at sub-windows: a) Buy – Power fuse should be at BLUE colour and has cross the BB b) Stoch Histogram has pass the level -20. c) Sell shall opposite the Buy condition. Stop Loss shall be at the last two candles height/low or if too close, you may use at your own discretion.
1st TP for half of your position should be at the nearest S/R and let the other half run to the next S/R and move your SL to breakeven.
If you look carefully, there are two BB in the system, one attached to the main chart and the second is at power fuse. According to the inventor of the POWER FUSE, that is the combination of BB and and MACD. The purpose is to identify the market movement and momentum of the market. Its up to you to use it or not but then you probably need it for its purpose. You also can play around with its setting, probably 10 instead of 20 and you will see how usefull the indicator is. If you found the BB of 3 TF are in agreement, that is a valid entry with strong momentum to its direction. Please read my first posting for entry and if there still need a clarification, I’ll be happy to help. In the meantime, please study the chart carefully especially the correlation of the 1hr, 4Hr and daily TF.
Ranging market filtered
As I said, even you have found the trend in the 4Hr and Daily TF but the entry must always at 1Hr TF. You see how this system filtered the ranging market, even the subwindow produced a sell signal but no signal pop out in the main chart and the BB is tight telling you to not take a trade.
In forex a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules.
How to install Forex Wilds Hybrid Trading System?
- Download Forex Wilds Hybrid Trading System.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Load indicator on your chart
How to uninstall Forex Wilds Hybrid Trading System?
To shut down an indicator, one has to remove it from the chart. At that, its drawing and recalculation of its values will stop. To remove an indicator from the chart, one has to execute its context menu commands of “Delete Indicator” or “Delete Indicator Window”, or the chart context menu command of “Indicators List – Delete”.